- 8.5 oz./yd² (US) 14.1 oz./L yd (CA), 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face, 20 singles (Solid, Camo Colors & Gunmetal Heather)
- Heather colors, Safety Colors, Neon Pink are 55/45 cotton/polyester
- Grey Heather is 75/25 cotton/polyester
- Standard fit
- Jersey lined hood
- Split-stitched double-needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- Metal eyelets
- Pouch pocket
- Tear away label
Screen print color will vary but every hoodie has oval front chest logo and large rear logo.
Thank you for supporting knucklehead coffee
We are an on-demand small batch roaster of high quality specialty coffees sourced from around the world, striving for that perfect cup.
What is the difference between Knucklehead Coffee and store bought or the coffee offered in your local coffee shop? Not only do we owe it to our patented roast, but also for the fact that our coffee is not sitting on a shelf waiting for you to buy it; it's roasted to order.
That means no more unexpected sour coffee, no more tummy aches; while coffee can be "drinkable" for up to a year, experts generally agree that coffee flavor peaks at 14 days - and with an order from Knucklehead you can rest assured that all of your coffee will be in that freshness sweet spot.